Saturday, May 23, 2009

*RejuveNation

Ahhh...at last things are going back to norm just like the good ol' days and it feels great! And I hope it stays that way...

Glasses of teh tariks, nasi sambal gorengs, gerek lepak kakis and dozens of laughters, really rejuvenates after a week of agonies..yeahh baybehh!

From 7pm to 10.30pm with 3 rounds of teh tarik, I think that has to be the longest teh tarik session we've ever had since...errmm...I've forgotten ahh! But yes, it has been wayy too long to remember!

Many matters discussed, great conversations had, ideas exchanged, taboo topics brought up, funny jokes shared and quality time spent!

Really enjoyed the company. Welcome to C.o.G guys!

So what next? Ahh...Rizan, kao gie plan cepat!

ps: psst...me tak gie clubbing ahh. Bhai sarbat kirim salam kat you! And I tot I saw you there. She's not you, right??